As a Full Professor in Business Administration – Marketing at Rennes Graduate School of Management (IGR-IAE Rennes) – University of Rennes 1 and Researcher at the Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM UMR CNRS 6211) – University of Rennes 1, my activities deal with research and expertise, education and relationships with the industry. I am also an Associate Researcher at the Institute of Business Creativity of the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne in Switzerland.
I am interested in various topics related to franchising, retail and service chains, and more broadly to small businesses, using different approaches
- managerial approaches (organizational behavior, entrepreneurship, management, marketing, strategy …),
- economics approaches (digital economics, industrial economics …),
- legal approaches (competition law, contract law …).
In this context, and currently, for example, I am examining issues related to
- Corporate Social Responsibility (waste management, disclosure of environmental, social and governance information, employment of disabled people),
- the Covid crisis (innovation, fear of entrepreneurial failure, social support),
in the hospitality management sector in particular.